Stephen J. Bloom's Online World
Hi. My name is Stephen J. Bloom, but my friends call me Steve. I am looking for good people to share my life with. Below are some of my criteria.
- 3-7 people
- some shared meals
- shared expenses (not necessarily egalitarian, but preferred)
- prefer vegetarians
- open communication, whereby we'd check in each day and share how we're doing, feeling, our concerns, insights, dreams, etc.
- want to purchase property (build home, if land already owned) with others
- prefer a warm, tropical climate near ocean
- am open-minded except when it comes to Bushites, rabid republicans , or right-wingers (do not contact me if you are)
- prefer progressive people who tread lightly on the earth, and have some political conscience (you realize how the US government/corporations exploit people all over this universe, and rapes the earth's natural resources
- prefer fun-loving people who like to play, laugh, and dance, and who take time to do so each day, keeping our spirit alive and vibrant
- am open to straight, queer, or bi- sexualities (most sexual lifestyle preferences are fine with me), and any ethnic background
- prefer living with people for whom drugs and alcohol are not an integral part of one's life, though I don't find occasional use bothersome
- children are welcome, and will accept a limited number of pets
- prefer to grow as much of our own food so as not to be dependent on mass production from big business
- prefer to establish good rapport with the locals in the larger community (towns, villages, other intentional communities, etc.)
Hopefully, we can create a working existence that allows us all to share whatever income we receive, sharing according to one's basic need. The main thing that I want is to live with people who strive to be loving, caring, and supportive of one another, to heal the human soul and spirit.
A bit about me:
I currently live at Twin Oaks Community [www.twinoakscommunity.org] in rural north-central Virginia. I am a freewheeling spirit who loves to travel and meet the world.
I am hoping to relocate and make a significant life change within the next two years.